I'm using the standard "text" type for a field, and part of the data
being indexed is "13th", as in "Friday the 13th".

I can't seem to get it to match when I'm querying for "Friday the 13th"
either quoted or not.

One thing that does match is "13 th" if I send the search query with a
space between...

Any suggestions?

I know this is short on detail, but it's been a long day... time to get
outta here.

Thanks for any and all help.

    -Dan

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged.
Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
intended recipient), you may not read, use, copy or disclose to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the
message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the
message and any attachment(s) thereto without retaining any copies.