Hi,

I see you use an `external` dictionary. I've no idea what that is and how it
works but it looks like the dictionary believe `populars!` is a term which
obviously is not equal to `popular`. If this is an external index under your
manual control; how about adding `popular` to the dictionary? And why is
`populars!` in a spellcheck dictionary; it sounds like some weird term in a
dictionary ;)

I know this is not a schema change but perhaps the following might help:
a) remove the old index
b) restarted your application server
c) reindexed your data
d) rebuilt your spellcheck index

>I change config, but i get the same result!
>
><requestHandler name="keyrequest" class="solr.SearchHandler">
>    <lst name="defaults">
>        <str name="defType">dismax</str>
>      <str name="spellcheck.onlyMorePopular">false</str>
>      <str name="spellcheck.extendedResults">false</str>
>      <str name="spellcheck.collate">true</str>
>      <str name="spellcheck.dictionary">external</str>
>    </lst>
>    <arr name="last-components">
>        <str>query</str>
>        <str>spellcheck</str>
>        <str>mlt</str>
>    </arr>
></requestHandler>

Markus Jelsma - Technisch Architect - Buyways BV
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17
050-8536620 / 06-50258350