Hello,

I have a question related to local solr. For certain locations (latitude,
longitude), the spatial search does not work. Here is the query I try to
make which gives me no results:

q=*&qt=geo&sort=geo_distance asc&lat=33.718151&long=73.
060547&radius=450

However if I make the same query with radius=449, it gives me results.

Here is part of my solrconfig.xml containing startTier and endTier:

<updateRequestProcessorChain>
     <processor
class="com.pjaol.search.solr.update.LocalUpdateProcessorFactory">
        <str name="latField">latitude</str> <!-- The field used to store
your latitude -->
        <str name="lngField">longitude</str> <!-- The field used to store
your longitude -->

        <int name="startTier">9</int>
        <int name="endTier">17</int>
       </processor>
       <processor class="solr.RunUpdateProcessorFactory" />
       <processor class="solr.LogUpdateProcessorFactory" />
   </updateRequestProcessorChain>

What do I need to do to fix this problem?

--
Muhammad Emad Mushtaq
http://www.emadmushtaq.com/