: concurrent imports are not allowed in DIH, unless u setup multiple DIH
instances

Right, but that's not the issue -- the question is wether attemping
to do so might be causing index corruption (either because of a bug or
because of some possibly really odd config we currently know nothing about)

: > : I have noticed that when I run concurrent full-imports using DIH in Solr
: > : 1.4, the index ends up getting corrupted. I see the following in the log
: >
: > I'm fairly confident that concurrent imports won't work -- but it
: > shouldn't corrupt your index -- even if the DIH didn't actively check for
: > this type of situation, the underlying Lucene LockFactory should ensure
: > that one of the inports "wins" ... you'll need to tell us what kind of
: > Filesystem you are using, and show us the relevent settings from your
: > solrconfig (lock type, merge policy, indexDefaults, mainIndex, DIH,
: > etc...)
: >
: > At worst you should get a lock time out exception.
: >
: > : But I looked at:
: > :
http://old.nabble.com/dataimporthandler-and-multiple-delta-import-td19160129.html
: > :
: > : and was under the impression that this issue was fixed in Solr 1.4.
: >
: > ...right, attempting to run two concurrent imports with DIH should cause
: > the second one to abort immediatley.
: >
: >
: >
: >