On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 19:46, Sachin Sebastian
<sac...@gossamer-threads.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>       I'm trying to migrate from solr 1.3 to solr 1.4 and I've few issues.
> Initially my localsolr was throwing NullPointer exception and I fixed it by
> changing type of lat and lng to 'tdouble'. But now I'm not able to update
> index. When I try to update index it throws out error saying -
>
> Feb 12, 2010 2:14:11 PM org.apache.solr.update.processor.LogUpdateProcessor
> finish
> INFO: {} 0 0
> Feb 12, 2010 2:14:11 PM org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
> SEVERE: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: log
> at
> com.pjaol.search.solr.update.LocalUpdaterProcessor.processAdd(LocalUpdateProcessorFactory.java:138)
>
> I tried searching on net, but none of post regarding this issue is answered.
> Have anyone come across this issue?
>
> Thanks,
> Sachin.

Sachin,

Are you using the trunk version of LocalSolr? I recall having run into
that problem at one point, I think when using an older version of
LocalSolr (the last "stable" version) with Solr 1.3.

I think the last time I built the trunk LocalSolr against Solr 1.4, it
worked as well as it ever does.