Using the "Schema Browser" of the Solr interface or Luke you can get the
frequency of a word in a specific field, but I don't know how to get it in
the entire index. A "dirty" solution would be to create a new field and copy
in it all your existing fields (<copyField source="existingField"
dest="newField" />), and then search the frequency of a given word in the
new field.

That being said, the frequency is available in the _i.frq file under your
index directory; perhaps you find a way to read it (I didn't it).
-Steve

  chema Browser <http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/schema.jsp>]