Yeah I have been pitching that but I want all the functionality of
Solr in a small package because it is not a concern given the
specifically limited data set being searched upon. I understand that
the # of users is still another part of this equation but there just
aren't that many at this time and having it separate will add to
deployment complexity and kill the product before it ever takes off.
Adoption is key for me.