Hello All.
After doing a lot of research i came to this conclusion please correct me if
i am wrong.
i noticed that if you have buildonCommit and buildOnOptimize as true in your
spell check component, then the spell check builds whenever a commit or
optimze happens. which is the desired behaviour and correct.
please read on.

I am using Index based spell checker and i am copying make and model to my
spellcheck field. i index some document and the make and model are being
copied to spellcheck field when i commit.
Now i stopped my solr server and
I added one more filed bodytype to be copied to my spellcheck field.
i dont want to reindex data so i issued a http request to rebuild my
spellchecker
&spellcheck=true&spellcheck.build=true&spellcheck.dictionary=default.
Looks like the above command has no effect, the bodyType is not being copied
to spellcheck field.

The only time the spellcheck filed has bodyType value copied into it is when
i have to do again reindex document and do a commmit.

Is this the desired behaviour.
Adding buildOncommit and buildOnOptimize will force the spellchecker to
rebuild only if a commit or optimize happens
Please let me know if there are some configurable parameters

thanks
darniz