Hi Koji,

Thank you so much for the reply.

I am not much familiar with the open source "trunk". So I downloaded solr1.4
from the following location
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/solr/

On the browser I can see this err:-
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class
'org.apache.solr.handler.clustering.ClusteringComponent' at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:373)
at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.createInstance(SolrCore.java:413) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.createInitInstance(SolrCore.java:435) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.initPlugins(SolrCore.java:1498) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.initPlugins(SolrCore.java:1492) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.initPlugins(SolrCore.java:1525) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.loadSearchComponents(SolrCore.java:833) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.<init>(SolrCore.java:551) at ...

Please find my ANT screen attached herewith. I used ANT 1.7.1.

I separately downloaded the colt, nni, pcj, simple-xml jars
into  contrib/clustering/lib/downloads and again ran the ANT command. But
the error is still there.

Any early suggestions wud be a great help.

In a separate try I deployed the solr.war in tomcat webapps and put all the
jars in webapps/solr/WEB-INF/lib/{all jars including the downloded ones}
... still I get the error on browser that that the clustering class cldnot
be found.

Without running the ant command is it fine if we just download those 4 extra
jars and put it in lib in addition to the clustering jars and the usualy
solr jars???

Thanks!
Mark.