Erick Erickson wrote:

> P.S. Are you absolutely sure your SOLR instance
> is pointing at the index you're adding data to?
>
> On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Erick Erickson
> <erickerick...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hmmmm, works for me without any problems. That is,
>> this URL brings back newly-indexed data without
>> doing anything to solr...
>>
>> http://localhost:8983/solr/terms/?terms=true&terms.fl=author&terms.prefix=er
>> so forget my comment about reopening the index.
>>
>> So are you sure that the new terms are in the index
>> in the field you're asking for? Have you examined the
>> index with Luke and/or the admin pages? Can you give
>> some examples of your actual input and output and
>> what you think should be there that isn't?
>>
>> HTH
>> Erick

>>> Hi erick,
>>>
>>>         if i index new document to solr that new data not found for
>>> AutoSuggestion.
>>> --

Hi,

<add>
<doc>
  <field name="id">1000</field>
  <field name="name">arrow</field>
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
</doc>
</add>
above document is indexed after am give the this url
"http://localhost:8080/solr/terms?terms.fl=name&terms.prefix=a";

That name field "arrow" not found for autosuggestion and gave some word with
incomplite

and

How can set some specific field like id,name,menu for searchable in solr,if
give name like arrow i find it for search

Thanks in advance.