If I remove the space before !query, this is the error:
Cannot parse ')}': Encountered " ")" ") "" at line 1, column 0.

Perhaps someone knows how parentheses and curlies combine here?

Also: *.yahoo.com will not work. Wildcards do not work at the
beginning of a word. To make this search work, you should reverse the
order of the site name parts: 'com.yahoo.wahoo'.

--
Lance Norskog
goks...@gmail.com