Hello ,
         I have been trying to find out what exactly coord-value is .
I have executed different queries where I have observed strange
behaviour.
Leave the numerator-value in coord fraction at the moment as I am
really confused what exactly the denominator is.
Here are the examples .

Query 1)

 (+text:samsung +text:electron +name:samsung) (+manu:samsung
+features:samsung (+manu:electronics +name:electronics))
manu:electornics name:one name:two

coord value is : 1/5 [consider only denominator], I guess as there are
5 clauses (combinations) it could be five.
------------------------
Query 2)

((+text:samsung +(text:electron name:samsung)) (+manu:samsung
+features:samsung (+manu:electronics +name:electronics)))
(manu:electornics name:one) name:two

coord value is :1/3 . Same logic works here [for the denominator value-3]
Query 3)

(name:samsung features:abc) (features:name name:electronics manu:electronics)

But here, coord value is : 1/3 . I have been trying to reckon how it
could be "3", but I could not.

I have tried to correlate the info present in the Java Documentation,
but I was not successful again.
Please clarify.

Thanks.