I've noticed that fields that I define as index="false" in the
schema.xml are still searchable.  Here's the definition of the field:

<field name="object_id" type="string" index="false" stored="true"
multiValued="false"/>

or

<field name="object_id" type="string" index="false" stored="false"
multiValued="false"/>

I can then add a new document with the field object_id=26 and have the
document returned when searching for "+object_Id=26".  On the other hand
if I add the document using the Lucene API the Solr search does not
return the document.  Is there a bug in Solr 1.4 that allows for
searchable unindexed fields for documents added by Solr?