Set up the out-of-the-box example Solr. Index the documents in
example/exampledocs.

Run this query:

http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?q=*:*&fq=-features:[* TO
*]&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on&facet=true&facet.field=features&facet.missing=on

Now, change facet.missing=on to =off. There is no change. You get all
of the 0-valued facets anyway.

What exactly is facet.missing supposed to do with this query?

--
Lance Norskog
goks...@gmail.com