The SolrEmbededServer doesn't have any http, and so you can't use the http
replication.
You can use the script-based replication if you're on LUNIX. See:
    http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CollectionDistribution

It would be worth looking at using Solr in a Jetty container and using the
http replication, it is really awesome.