Hi,

Yes, it will be a really nice package. I think the aim is to keep the ZK stuff
optional, which can be nice for small installs or upgrading without embracing
the ZK parts. All of this is still in the beginning of development.

Much of the cloud stuff is aimed at 1.5 but there are as usual no dates...

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com