Doing an exhaustive scan of this problem, I did find this one hole:

This constructor is not deprecated, but it uses a super() call that is
deprecated. Also, this constructor is not used anywhere. I nominate it
for deprecation as well.

SolrIndexWriter.java, around line 170
  /**
   *
   */
  public SolrIndexWriter(String name, String path, DirectoryFactory
dirFactory, boolean create, IndexSchema schema) throws IOException {
    super(getDirectory(path, dirFactory, null), false,
schema.getAnalyzer(), create);
    init(name, schema, null);
  }

--