1) Took care of the first one by Transformer.
2) Any input on 2 please? I need to store # of views and popularity with
each document and that can change pretty often. Recommended to use database
or can this be updated to SOLr directly? My issue with DB is that with every
SOLR search hit, will have to do DB hit to retrieve meta-data.

Any input id appreciated please