Hi,

I have indexed almost 7 million articles on two separate cores, each with
their own conf/ and data/ folder, i.e. they have their individual index.

What I normally do is, use core0 for querying and core1 for any updates and
once updates are finished i copy the index of core1 to core0's data folder.
I know this isn't an efficient way of doing this, since this brings a
downtime on my search service for a couple of minutes.

I was wondering if its possible to switch between cores dynamically (keeping
my current setup in mind) in such a way that there is no downtime at all
during switching.

Thanks very much in advance.
-M