i patch an nightly build from solr.
patch runs, classes are in the correct folder, but when i replace spellcheck
with this spellchecl like in the comments, solr cannot find the classes =(

<searchComponent name="spellcheck" class="solr.SpellCheckComponent">
    <lst name="spellchecker">
      <str name="name">suggest</str>
      <str name="classname">org.apache.solr.spelling.suggest.Suggester</str>
      <str
name="lookupImpl">org.apache.solr.spelling.suggest.jaspell.JaspellLookup</str>
      <str name="field">text</str>
      <str name="sourceLocation">american-english</str>
    </lst>
  </searchComponent>

--> SCHWERWIEGEND: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class
'org.ap
ache.solr.spelling.suggest.Suggester'

why is it so ??????  i think no one has so many trouble to run a patch like
me =( :D