But wait... embedded Solr doesn't support multicore, does it? Just off memory, I think it's fixed to a single core.

        Erik

On Mar 25, 2010, at 10:31 PM, Lance Norskog wrote:

All operations through the SolrJ work exactly the same against the
Solr web app and embedded Solr. You code the calls to update cores
with the same SolrJ APIs either way.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Nagelberg, Kallin