Hi, I would like to know the answer to the following:

- How am I able to use wildcard searches with Solr? EX: querying Ado with a
result that would retrieve something like Adolescent.

- Phrase searches with stop words completely ruin the query and finds no
results. How can I query something like "To be or not to be" with stop words
enabled?

- I use synonyms for certain keywords. However, when I search for a specific
phrase which does contain synonyms, results with the synonyms rank higher than
the ones that have the exact term. How can that be fixed?

Thanks,
Noel