Can we see the actual field definitions from your schema file.
Ahmet's question is vital and is best answered if you'll
copy/paste the relevant configuration entries.... But based
on what you *have* posted, I'd guess you're trying to
facet on tokenized fields, which is not recommended.

You might take a look at:
frame your questions in a manner that gets you your
answers as fast as possibld.

Best
Erick