Hello !

Firstly, english is not my native language.

I use solr to find artists and tracks. I built a new field type for my did
you mean that checks words. That field type has some standard filter for
query and analysis ans the phoneticFilterFactory (please see file, there is
the type definition). http://n3.nabble.com/file/n739848/a.txt a.txt

The Did You Mean works quite well but the Did You Mean can't make a good
suggestion sometimes.

For example, the artist Coldplay. When I misspell it, like COLPLAY. My Did
You Mean suggests "Global".

I saw using the analysis that Colplay is translated KLPL by the
phoneticFilter and ColdPlay is translated KLTP. So it doesn't match.

I really tried to find a way in Solr books, but I founded nothing better.

Thanks in advance.