I guess I didn't explain it properly. I want to create a core on
the master, and then have N slaves also (aka replicate) create
those new core(s) on the slave servers, then of course, begin to
replicate (yeah, got that part). There doesn't appear to be
anything today that does this, it's unclear how/if Solr Cloud
enables the described functionality because, while yes Solr
Cloud can be used to *create* new cores out of a config in ZK,
that isn't what I'm asking. I'll open an issue and submit a
patch?