Ranveer Kumar wrote:
Hi,

I require to configure synonym to exact match.
The field I need to search is string type. I tried to configure by the text
but in text, due to whitespace tokenizer exact match not found.
My requirement is :
suppose user search by "solr user" and exact "solr user" (or equivalant
synonym) are available then only return result..
my fieldType is "string" and I want to configure synonym on string field.

or
Is there any other way to index without tokenize (as it is) string and
configure synonym for that field?

please help..

Why don't you use KeywordTokenizer? And if you want to
treat text in synonyms.txt as string as well,  set tokenizerFactory
attribute to KeywordTokenizerFactory.

Koji

--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/