Hi,

I did a debugger session and found that the column names are case sensitive
(at least with Oracle).
The column names are retreived from the JDBC metadatas and I found that my
objectid is in fact OBJECTID.

So now, I'm able to do an update with the following config (pay attention to
the OBJECTID):

<entity name="test" pk="OBJECTID"
        query="select * from table"
        deltaImportQuery="select * from table where
objectid='${dataimporter.delta.OBJECTID}'"
        deltaQuery="select objectid from table where lastupdate >
'${dataimporter.last_index_time}'">
</entity>

Is there a way to be "case insensitive" ?

Anyway, it works now and that's the most important thing!
:-)

Thanks to all,
 Florian