Hi Erick.
I put in my schema.xml fields with type string. The system go to te
production, and now i see that the field must be a long field.

When i change the fieldtype to long, show the error
ERROR:SCHEMA-INDEX-MISMATCH when i search by solr admin.

I Put "plong", and this works. This is the way that i must go on? (This
could generate a trouble in the future?)

What's the advantages to set the field type to long? I must mantain this
field in string type?

Thanks