Hi Chris,

Thank you for your answer.

I've always undestand that if you do a commit (replication does it), a new
searcher is open, and you lose performance (queries per second) while the
caches are regenerated. I think i don't explain correctly my situation
before, with my schema i want to avoid this loss of performance in an
enviroment with frequent updates.

Marco Martínez Bautista
http://www.paradigmatecnologico.com
Avenida de Europa, 26. Ática 5. 3ª Planta
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón
Tel.: 91 352 59 42