: I am just using the sor.war file that came with the Solr 1.4 download on
: weblogic.
: did not add any jar or remove any jar

i'm not sure what to tell you then -- somehow you have another copy of
some classes in your classpath.

did you copy the solr.war on top of an older solr.war?  is it possible
there is an older version of solr that weblogic un-wared into a working
directory and that older jars existing in the directory along with the new
jars?

: On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 9:54 PM, Chris Hostetter