On 5/31/2010 11:50 AM, olivier sallou wrote:
Hi,
I have created in index with several fields.
If I query my index in the admin section of solr (or via http request), I
get results for my search if I specify the requested field:
Query:   note:Aspergillus  (look for "Aspergillus" in field "note")
However, if I query the same word against all fields  ("Aspergillus" or
"all:Aspergillus") , I have no match in response from Solr.

Do you have any idea of what can be wrong with my index?

Regards

Olivier

Look for the <defaultSearchField> tag in your schema.xml. The field defined in it determines the default field which is searched when no explicit field is specified in your query.

Regards,

gwk