Hi, I'm having a problem with Unicode queries using solrj.
I have an index with unicode strings. From /solr/admin web interface,
I can find results using the Java unicode format, such as \u751f\u6d3b.
(If I just type in a UTF-8 string, I can't find any result though. Not
sure why.)

But in solrj, I tried having the string in UTF-8 in UTF-8 encoded Java source
file, and I also tried using the Java unicode format in query.setQuery( ),
but none of these approaches return any results.

When I searched online, I found a similar question here w/o no answers.
http://www.mail-archive.com/solr-user@lucene.apache.org/msg21380.html

So what's the right way of doing unicode queries with solrj?

Thank you,
Jack