Hi folks,

We have a data cleanup effort going on here, and I thought I would share some information about how to poke around your facet values. Most of this comes from:
        http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SimpleFacetParameters

Exploring Facet Values:
-------

facet field to examine:                 facet.field=
number of values to return:     facet.limit=n
offset into the values:                 facet.offset=n
sort the facets alphabetically: facet.sort=index

http://your.solr.baseurl/select?rows=0&facet.field=ffldname&facet.sort=index&facet.limit=250&facet.offset=0

Missing Facet Values:
-------

to find how many documents are missing values: facet.missing=true&facet.mincount=really big

http://your.solr.baseurl/select?rows=0&facet.field=ffldname&facet.mincount=10000000&facet.missing=true

        to find the documents with missing values:
http://your.solr.baseurl/select?qt=standard&q=+uniquekey:[* TO *] - ffldname:[* TO *]

                number of rows:         rows=
                offset:                         start=

- Naomi Dushay