Hi,

Check your requestHandler. It may preset some values that you don't see. Your
echoParams setting may be explicit instead of all [1]. Alternatively, you
could add the echoParams parameter to your query if it isn't set as an
invariant in your requestHandler.

[1]: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CoreQueryParameters

Cheers,

On Wednesday 09 June 2010 15:25:09 bbarani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been using SOLR for sometime now and had no issues till I was using
> it in windows. Yesterday I moved the SOLR code to Linux servers and started
> to index the data. Indexing completed successfully in the linux severs but
> when I queried the index, the response header returned (by the SOLR
>  instance running in Linux server) is different from the response header
>  returned in SOLR instance that is running on windows instance.
>
> Response header returned by SOLR instance running in windows machine
>
> - <lst name="responseHeader">
>   <int name="status">0</int>
>   <int name="QTime">2219</int>
> - <lst name="params">
>   <str name="indent">on</str>
>   <str name="start">0</str>
>   <str name="q">credit</str>
>   <str name="version">2.2</str>
>   <str name="rows">10</str>
>   </lst>
>   </lst>
>

> Response header returned by SOLR instance running in Linux machine
>
> - <response>
> - <responseHeader>
>   <status>0</status>
>   <QTime>26</QTime>
> - <lst name="params">
>   <str name="q">credit</str>
>   </lst>
>   </responseHeader>
>
> Any idea why this happens?
>
> Thanks,
> Barani

Markus Jelsma - Technisch Architect - Buyways BV
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17
050-8536620 / 06-50258350