Hi Eric,

Thanks for responding. Yeah actully it was directly from trunk..but I got
it working after following your webminar yesterday. nice presentation...
I have a followup question on that.

As suggested at http://www.intellog.com/blog/?p=208 to include
"&hl.simple.pre=%3CB%3E&hl.simple.post=%3CB%2F%3E" . Where can we add it to
include the parameters in query url by default.

Regards,

SV