Hello.

I want to use the VelocityResponseWriter.  I did all these steps from this
site: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/VelocityResponseWriter

Builded a war-file with "ant dist" and use it. but solr cannot find the
VelocityResponseWriter - Class

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/solr/response/QueryResponseWriter
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)

i think i have an mistake when i build the warfile, because in my
build-folder after building, no valecity-classes are in there. how can i
build a solr.war with this classes ?

thx =)