Hi,
     I wanted to try out field collapsing for a requirement. i went through
the wiki and solr-236. but there are lot of patch files. and the comments
below left me confused.

i tried applyin the patch file on 1.4.0 release but ended up with many
compile errors.
i even downloaded the latest code from the repository and applied the
patch(solr-trunk-236 dtd 16th May 2010). but ended up with build errors.

Can someone tell me which patch file to apply on which build? so that i can
get collapsing working?

Regards,
Raakhi.