: org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.MailEntityProcessor cannot be cast to
: org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessor
: I did try to rebuild the solr nightly, but I still receive the same error.
:  I have all of the required jar's (AFAIK) in my application's lib folder.
:
: Any ideas?

My best guess is that you are loading different versions of differnet jars
-- so that you have MailEntityProcessor from one version of solr and
EntityProcessor from a differnet version of solr, so it can't use it.

double check all of the log messages from when you start up Solr, messages
from the method "replaceClassLoader" will list every plugin jar it is

if that all checks out, then load the url
http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/system and ensure that no solr related
jars are listed in the classpath or bootclasspath.

-Hoss