you want a combination of WhitespaceTokenizer and EdgeNGramFilter
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/api/org/apache/solr/analysis/WhitespaceTokenizerFactory.html
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/api/org/apache/solr/analysis/EdgeNGramFilterFactory.html

the first will create tokens for each word the second will create
multiple tokens from each word prefix

use the analysis link from the admin page to test your filter chain
and make sure its doing what you want.