From: JohnRodey [via Lucene]
[mailto:ml-node+917912-920852633-124...@n3.nabble.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 1:19 PM
To: caman
Subject: Can solr return pretty text as the content?

When I feed pretty text into solr for indexing from lucene and search for
it, the content is always returned as one long line of text.  Is there a way
for solr to return the pretty formatted text to me?

  _____

View message @
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Can-solr-return-pretty-text-as-the-conten
t-tp917912p917912.html
To start a new topic under Solr - User, email
ml-node+472068-464289649-124...@n3.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Solr - User, click
< (link removed)
GZvcnRoZW90aGVyc3R1ZmZAZ21haWwuY29tfDQ3MjA2OHwtOTM0OTI1NzEx>  here.