Boyd Hemphill-2 wrote:

> I am  having a problem where importing with DIH and attempting to use
> dynamicField produces no result.  I get no error, nor do I get a message
> in
> the log.

It would help if you posted the relevant parts of your data-config.xml and
schema.xml. If you are doing a straight column to name mapping my first
guess would be you could have those backwards or there is some
misconfiguration in your schema.xml. For example if you have a database
column "foo" and you want to add it to the "foo_dynamic" field you should be
using something like this:

solrconfig.xml
<dynamicField name="*_dynamic" .../>

data-config.xml
<field column="foo" name="foo_dynamic"/>

Hope this helps.

- Robert Zotter