On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Blargy <zman...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Yonik Seeley-2-2 wrote:
>>
>> Depends on the larger context of what you are trying to do.
>> Do you still want the idf and length norm relevancy factors?  If not,
>> use a filter, or boost the particular clause with 0.
>>

> I do want the other relevancy factors.. ie boost, phrase-boosting etc but I
> just want to make it so that only unique terms in the query contribute to
> the overall score.

You can use a custom similarity, but the current downside is that it
will be applied to all fields and all queries.

There could possibly be other workarounds for you, but you would need
to give realistic examples with all of the context (the whole URL
being sent to Solr).

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com