(10/06/30 1:11), Lance Hill wrote:
How do I know if solr is actually loading my database driver properly? I
added the mysql connector to the solr/lib directory, I added<lib
dir="./lib" />  to the solrconfig.xml just to be sure it would find the
connector. When I start the application, I see it loaded my dataImporter
data config, but when I try to access the url for dataimport I see "unknown
handler". I tried changing the name of the driver specified in the
data-config.xml to a bogus class name, but I did not see any error messages
when starting the application.

Thanks,

L. Hill

How does your request URL look like?
Do you use qt parameter? If you named DIH to /dataimport
in solrconfig.xml, you need to include "/"... i.e. qt=/dataimport

Koji

--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/