Thanks Leonardo, I didn't know that tool, very good!

So I see what is wrong:

SnowballPorterFilterFactory and StopFilterFactory. (both used on index and
query)

I tried remove the snowball and change the stopfilter to "ignorecase=false" on
QUERY and restarted solr.

But now I get no results :(.

On index analysis I get (result of filters):
paying  for     it
paying
paying
paying
pay

For Query analysis (result of filters):
paying  for     it
paying  for     it
paying
paying
paying

This means that at the end, the word indexed is "pay" and the searched is
"paying"?

It's necessary to reindex the data?

Thanks