Hi there,

I'm having a trouble installing Solr Cloud. I checked out the project, but
when compiling ("ant example" on OSX) I get compile a error (cannot find
symbol - pasted below).

I also get a bunch of warnings:
    [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
I have tried both Java 1.5 and 1.6.

Before I got to this point, I was having problems with the included
ZooKeeper jar (java versioning issue) - so I had to download the source and
build this. Now 'ant' gets a bit further, to the stage listed above.

Any idea of the problem??? THANKS!

    [javac] Compiling 438 source files to
/Volumes/newpart/solrcloud/cloud/build/solr
    [javac]
/Volumes/newpart/solrcloud/cloud/src/java/org/apache/solr/cloud/ZkController.java:588:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method stringPropertyNames()
    [javac] location: class java.util.Properties
    [javac]             for (String sprop :
System.getProperties().stringPropertyNames()) {