Hi,

Also the collapsing feature doesn't give the count of number of records
returned (grouped by a field value). It gives the count of the hits for the
query. This is really not useful when it comes to pagination.

Is there a way, at least in collapsing,  wherein I can get the count of
actual records returned and not the hit count?