Hello community,

I got a situation, where I know that some types of documents contain very
extensive information and other types are giving more general information.
Since I don't know whether a user searches for general or extensive
information (and I don't want to ask him when he uses the default search), I
want to give him a response back like this:

10 documents are type: short
1 document, if there is one, is type: extensive

An example query would look like this:
q={!dismax fq=type:short}my cool query OR {!dismax fq=type:extensive}my cool
query
The problem with this one will be, that I can not specify to retrive up to
10 short-documents and at most one extensive.

I think this will not work and if I want to create such a search, I need to
do two different queries. But before I waste performance, I wanted to ask.

Thank you!
Kind regards,
- Mitch