Hi Wong,
I'm using Default server (Jetty with port 8983)
Girish solution already solve my problem
thanks for your response Wong :)

On 7/22/2010 11:57 AM, K Wong wrote:
Check: /var/lib/tomcat5.5/conf/Catalina/localhost/

Are you using Tomcat on a custom port (the default tomcat port is
8080)? Check your ports ($ sudo netstat -nlp)

Maybe try searching the file system for the solr.xml file?

$ sudo find / -name solr.xml

Hope this helps.