Staszek,
  Thank you. The cluster response has a maximum of 10 documents in each
cluster. I didn't set this limit and the query by itself returns 500+
documents. There should be many more than 10 in each cluster. Does it
default to 10 maybe? Or is there a way to say, cluster every result in
the query?

thank you, I will read the links again,
Darren