First of all I hope that in schema you have mentioned for fields
indexed=true and stored=true...
Next if you have done so... and now just search as q=landmark:piza... you
will get one result set only..

Note : There is one constraint about applying analyzers and tokenizers... IF
you apply white space tokenizer...that is , data type=text_ws..... The only
you will get result set of "piza hut" even when you query for piza... If no
tokenizer applied..You  will not get it...
I hope this was needed reply..If something else....you can easy question..;)